Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday - Weekend & Idol Results

Well, it's Thursday! Just 36 hours until the weekend begins and I cannot be more happier. I just want to get out this weekend and go do something. I have got my reunion planning meeting tomorrow evening and then I'm going to have a night out on Saturday. I don't care what it is, I just want to get out of the house.

Well, last night, Alexis Grace of Memphis was sent home on American Idol. WTF? Alexis Grace was so much better than Michael Sarver and he should had been sent home. I'm just proud that Danny & Adam are on to the next week's show. I'm torn between them...vote for the nice widower or the edgy homo goth boy. I will make up my mind (hopefully) by the top 5. I'm kinda proud that they went ahead and got "country" week out of the way. I haven't liked country music in years. So, I didn't like this week's performances at all...maybe with the exception of Adam's because his was original & it fit his personality. Maybe next week it will be alot better because they are going to sing Motown.

Well, this is all I have this morning. Sorry for my babbling.

Have a good Thrusday!

Johnathon

No comments:

Post a Comment