Saturday, March 21, 2009

Man, what a weekend it's been so far

Hey y'all!!

It's been a weekend so far. Last night, we had our reunion meeting at MiPueblo in Ripley and even though only one person showed up...we had a really productive session. We are supposed to be having it on Saturday, May 16 at the Dumas Baptist Church Family Life Center. It's where the Class of 1996 held theirs at. We are trying to secure the place right now...we have got to get approval from the Deacons first...so keep your fingers crossed. Also, we have some really good ideas for registration, decorations, & other stuff. For a gift, we are getting some picture cds & music cds made from the years that we were in high school. That is so cool. I just hope that everyone that can, shows up and has a good time. I will keep you updated on the status...in the mean time...until the reunion...I'm going to post some YouTube videos from the years we were in high school...just to add a little nostalgia.





Today though, it's been a different story...it's been fairly quiet. I got up this morning and fell back asleep and didn't wake up til 9. It feels great on a Saturday to get to sleep late. Then I went to town with my stepmother, Karen. I had to buy me some new earbuds for my mp3 player because the other ones hurt like dammit, but got that done & went grocery shopping, bought easter decorations & a new desk. That's what I done this afternoon is put up decorations & put a desk together. I have pictures below of the Easter tree that me & my cousin, Natalie decorated. I know it may not look like much, but we had a good time & it made it a little festive.




Well, tomorrow is Sunday & of course it's another day for just getting ready for the work week ahead. I'm seriously glad that Good Friday is less than 3 weeks away so I will be able to have a long weekend. As of July 1st, I will get 2 weeks vacation & I plan to use that very wisely.


Well, hope your weekend has been good. Take care


Johnathon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment