Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Little Most Handsome 1989


Well, it's been a few days since I last blogged...Sunday, I was at my brother, Brian's house all day Sunday because his wife, Cortney had cooked some ham & the fixin's for lunch and my brother was watching the NASCAR race in Bristol. We had a really good time...my sister-in-law & myself aggravated each other while my brother was downloading some music on my computer. We had a really good time. I love my brother so much...he's such an amazing person. He's a good father, husband, son, & brother; I thank God everyday that He put him in my life. We have through many rough times especially with my parents' divorce & etc, but we always come out good in the end. Here's a picture of him on the side...
Yesterday, by the time I got home, showered & fed myself...I was SO tired so I decided that I would just rest & watch a little Dancing with the Stars & go to bed..which I done. Mondays just wear me down because that day everything is happening & I have to get caught up from the weekend. By Tuesday afternoon, I'm back to my normal peppy self.
I just hope today goes fast & smooth. I hate when a day just drags on & on...maybe I spread out all my work so it will make it go by faster. Tonight, I am going to Pine Grove school to see my niece, Kiley & my little cousin, Natalie in the Elementary Beauty Revue. I loved being in those things whenever I was in Elementary. I actually won it back in 2nd grade (Spring 1989). I can still remember everything. After we got through lining up for the judges, the Annual Staff took me off stage. I had thought I lost, but they told me whenever my name is called...go out and stand in the middle. I had won...I was so excited. I wanted a crown, but all I got was a dang'd ol' scepter, but it's alright though. I have always love beauty pageants. I was coaching my cousin Natalie all weekend...how to smile..ALWAYS look at the judges, how to turn & everything. Gosh, I would love to start all over and do it again. (BTW...no comments needed from the peanut gallery LMAO)
Well, I hope you all are having a good start to the week.
Take care,
Johnathon


No comments:

Post a Comment