Monday, March 30, 2009

No rest for the weekend!!

Hey y'all!

It's been a few days since I blogged...sorry bout that. I have been helping my mother move from New Albany to Tupelo. Even though it was alot of work, I had a great time. We actually got everything moved in a day...thanks to my family & the UHaul that Moma rented. She had some heavy shit. My lord, one of her pieces of furniture took all of us to move...I don't know why in the hell she would get something that heavy, but it's a very pretty piece of furniture. I just hope that she's happy there and I wish her and Tommy well as they venture in to a new life.

Other than that, I got a new puppy this weekend. Actually, it was my mother's dog, but she cannot take it to her new house. It's a miniature chihuahua. She's so sweet. Saturday night, after we had all had an adult beverage, I laid down on the sofa and dozed off asleep, but quickly awoken to a little wimper. She wanted to be up on the couch with me. I picked her up and she proceeded to get under the covers & slept on my chest all night. It was so sweet. I wish someone had taken a picture. I will try and get pictures of Daisy to put on here.

Well, this is going to be a busy week for me. We've got some Vice-presidents & directors from the ADS corporate coming in today & tomorrow for meetings, so I've got to stay busy the whole time. I hope it goes by fast because when they are here, It's always something going on. Well, hope you have an AWESOME week.

Later,

Johnathon

No comments:

Post a Comment