Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just another Thursday - What's goin' on, Idol, more

Hey there!

I'm so sleepy this morning! Thank goodness I get to sleep a little later in the morning & not get up at 4 o' clock in the morning. I get up in the morning like that because my daddy, brother, & myself carpool to work every morning and since they work on the line...they have to get here at the butt crack of dawn. It gets tiring, but we're saving the enviorment & saving money at the same time.

Tomorrow night, I am going to my mother's house to spend the night. My sister, brother -in-law, & myself we're going to help her move to Plantersville. Tommy & Moma has bought a house there and decided to get as far away from Ripley as they can. I just want her to be happy & I support whatever she wants to do.

American Idol last night was so much better than last week. I thought Adam had the best performance of the night, followed by Allison, Matt, Kris, Danny, Anoop, Lil, Scott, Michael, & Megan. I really hope Adam does good and wins the whole damn thing.

Well, that's about it for today. Blah!

Hope you have a good Thursday,

Johnathon

No comments:

Post a Comment